Sunday, July 5, 2009

on having a baby . . .

A newly wed friend of mine is so excited to have a baby. In fact she keeps on asking me what she should do to get pregnant right away. I told her to just relax her mind and body, be worry free and stress free.

Then one day while surfing in the net I stumble upon a book entitled Personal Path To Pregnancy. Immediately I called her up and tell her about it. Instantly she check it in the net and like the book so much for it has a complete guide on getting pregnant naturally. It also includes different techniques and ways in determining which strategies would work best for her. She was then so excited to apply what she’d learn from the book. Hope she’ll get pregnant soon for I'm excited to be a godmother. :)

2 comments:

pet said...

pati pala pagiging pregnant may mga teknik din na dapat pag aralan at sundin...akala ko ganun lang yun e di pala..wahahahaha

Personal Path To Pregnancy said...

I've also read the Path To Pregnancy book and I think it's great. I hope your friend will find it useful, too - keeping my fingers crossed.