Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! I wanted to have a badge or a logo for my blog but I don’t know how to make one. Could anyone help me how to make one please. . . . I envy those fellow bloggers here in the blogosphere who has badges or logos on their blogs. How I wish someone will help me or will make one for me. I will gladly love it.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
2. Call attention to other people's mistakes indirectly.
3. Talk about your own mistakes first.
4. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
5. Let the other person save face.
6. Praise every improvement.
7. Give them a fine reputation to live up to.
8. Encourage them by making their faults seem easy to correct.
9. Make the other person happy about doing what you suggest.
Good news to all latter day saints members, there’s a Free LDS Chatt for all of you out there. Yes, you’ve read it right, it’s absolutely free, in fact 100% free. Just log on to Latter Day Saints chat city and register. Just follow their simple and easy instructions and in just a minute you can now access into their chat rooms. And what’s good about it is that you can view them through your webcam. So it’s like chatting with them in person. You can see who you’ve been chatting too. Awesome!
You will surely have fun and enjoy your experience at Latter Day Saints Chat City. For you will get the chance to meet tons of latter day saints member were you can share your ideas and opinions. And latter Day Saints chat city is not a close type chat venue were only a Latter Day Saints followers can be a member. Even if you’re not one of them you can also be a member and get to know them and be one of their friends.
So what are you waiting for, sign up at Latter Day Saints chat city for your surely have a great experience chatting with them.
1. You can prepare your own facial toner by combining eight ounces of mineral water with two drops essential oil, like peppermint or lavender. Refrigerate your concoction for an invigorating skin boost.
2. If you need remedy for your dry hair, mix a teaspoon of almond oil with one mashed ripe banana. Massage it on to dry or damp hair. Leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly.
3. If you have problems with oily hair, mix one part of aloe vera gel with an equal amount of shampoo. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice before shampooing on to your hair.
4. For pearly white, squeaky clean teeth, use a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as your toothpaste once a week. This is effective in removing stains and plaque.
and it was really bursting with excitement.
Every cruise is a unique experience. Every Experience brings about the same refreshing and relaxing effect .
Planning and making a house improvement nowadays is so stressful and expensive. You have to be meticulous in looking for a good and experience contractor that can help you in your house remodeling and improvement projects. You must also put into consideration that improving a house is really an investment especially nowadays that housing market experiences its downturn due to global crisis. It’s good that Denver Remodeling Contractor is here to help you. They’re the expert in house improvements and remodeling concerns. You can really assure and guaranteed with their quality services. Even with the economic crisis that we’re all experiencing Denver Remodeling projects continue to hold steady simply because they’re the best and excellent contractor ever. As a matter of fact many people seek for their services for instead of buying a new house they’re opted to just remodel their house. For they have well trained and experience staff that you could consult to regarding all the requirement for your said remodeling projects. And finding a good remodeling contractor also means finding someone who can help you select the right jobs for your house. So what are you waiting for, contact Denver Remodeling for your house improvement needs. For you’re not gonna regret working with them.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
2. Smile :))
3. Remember that a man's name is to him the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other man's interest.
6. Make the other person feel important and do it sincerely.
Dating a millionaire is surely fun and exciting. Why not try and log on to millionaire flirt the premier millionaire dating community. There you’ll get the chance to meet real hot single millionaires. Registration is absolutely free. All you have to do is just follow their simple and fast registration process. After registering you can now instantly go to their chat rooms and chat. So easy! So what are you waiting for log on to millionaire flirt and get to know all the hot single millionaires out there. I’m sure you’ll gonna enjoy chatting with them. :))
Here are the 10 rules for being Happy
1. Give something away ( no strings attached)
2. Do a kindness (and forget it)
3. Spend a few minutes with the aged (their experience is a priceless guidance)
4. Look intently into the face of a baby ( and marvel)
5. Laugh often (it's life lubricant)
6. Give thanks ( a thousand times a day is not enough)
7. Pray (or you will lose the way)
8. Work (with vim and vigor.)
9. Plan as though you'll live forever (because you will)
10. Live as though you'll die tomorrow (you will on some tomorrow)
Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We made living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Having a drive system problem? Worry no more for benshaw soft start is there to help you regarding on your drives system problems. They cater almost everything that needs quality services. They can assist you in finding the drive system that you need. They even specialize in new and used electric drives and parts. They’re capabilities and abilities range from servicing your present equipment to engineering a completely new systems. If you need parts replacement they can supply you with new or second hand parts at very affordable and competitive prices. What’s good about benshaw soft start is they work with maintenance and engineering staff to find the best solutions to your drive system problems. And they are also committed in providing the highest quality systems, parts and services. Drive Service Incorporated was founded by a former Rockwell Automation Service Engineer in 1994. They’ve been in the industry for quite a long time already with flying colors. So you can really rely and depend on their service expertise.
DRIVE SERVICES, INC.
16608 NE 37th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
Monday, April 27, 2009
I’ve been looking for a roof expert that can fix and repair our roof and make it more beautiful. I believe that a nice and good quality roof adds more beauty into your house. Imagine a house with no roof, my god it surely looks so awful and I’m sure it doesn’t look like a house for a house without a roof is not a house at all. You’ll be exposed to outside weather and different kinds of things. A roof plays an important role in our house. It provides us security and shelter from the sun, rain, storm, snow, and among other things.
I’ve been searching for a roof contractor expert that can help me re-roof our house. Our house roofing was approximately ten years already, quite old right. In fact some of the galvanized iron sheets were already rusted due to the rain and heat of the sun. Until, one day a friend of mine from the United States mention about this Austin Roofer that their best in roofing problems. They expertise on different kinds of roofing, may it be commercial or residential. They have experts and well trained staff to handle your roofing needs. What’s good about them is they have great relationship with their wholesalers and because of that they were awarded with the lowest price possible on roofing materials. Sounds very economical, right?
So what are you waiting for, contact Austin Roofer the reliable roofing experts.
While cleaning my stuff I found this article entitled "Twelve Ways to Win People." I like it and wanted to share it here in my blog. I dunno know were I got this and whose the author of this article. :))
Here are the 12 ways:
1. Avoid arguments.
2. Show respect for the other person's opinions. Never tell someone they are wrong.
3. If you're wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.
4. Begin in a friendly way.
5. Start with questions the other person will answer yes to.
6. Let other person do the talking.
7. Let the other person feel the idea is his/hers.
8. Try honestly to see things from the other person's point of view.
9. Sympathize with the other person.
10. Appeal to noble motives.
11. Dramatize your ideas.
12. Throw down a challenge.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Rosa is one of the participant of Bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net and she really, really needs our support in order for her to win the said contest. All she ask for us is so simple, she just want us to make a post showing our support to her. Very simple right, so why not lend your help to her, post an article showing your support to Rosa.
and to Rosa Good Luck & God Bless!!! :))
Thursday, April 23, 2009
To all coffee lovers and coffee addicts out there and even to those who doesn't like coffee at all. I wanted to share this cute and inspiring story with you. The story goes like this:
A group of alumni, highly established in the careers, were talking at a reunion and decided to go visit their old university professor, now retired. During their visit the conversation soon turned in to complaints about stress in their work and lives.
Offering his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups-porcelain, plastic, glass, crystal, some plain looking, some expensive, some exquisite, telling them to help themselves to the coffee.
When all the alumni had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said: “Notice that all of the nice looking expensive cups were taken up, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it’s normal for you to want only the best for yourselves that is the source of your problems and stress. Be assured that the cup itself adds no quality to the coffee. In most cases it is just more expensive and in some cases even hides what we drink.
What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, but you consciously went for the best cups . . . and then you began eyeing each other’s cups.
Now consider this: Life is the coffee; your job, money, and position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life. The type of cup one has does not define, nor change the quality of Life as a person lives. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee God has provided us.”
God makes the coffee, man chooses the cups. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly.
Enjoy your coffee!
Just this morning after my son take a bath he wears his camouflage t-shirt and pants and call himself “sundalo” (Soldier). And he asks me to take pictures of him wearing it.
Here are his pictures wearing a soldier costume:
creative thinking, huh?! :))
Here are his shots: