Got this article from my boss' table. I just copied it and post it here in my blog. hehehe. . .
Here are the 10 rules for being Happy
1. Give something away ( no strings attached)
2. Do a kindness (and forget it)
3. Spend a few minutes with the aged (their experience is a priceless guidance)
4. Look intently into the face of a baby ( and marvel)
5. Laugh often (it's life lubricant)
6. Give thanks ( a thousand times a day is not enough)
7. Pray (or you will lose the way)
8. Work (with vim and vigor.)
9. Plan as though you'll live forever (because you will)
10. Live as though you'll die tomorrow (you will on some tomorrow)
Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We made living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.