Monday, April 27, 2009

Twelve Ways to Win People to Your Way of Thinking



While cleaning my stuff I found this article entitled "Twelve Ways to Win People." I like it and wanted to share it here in my blog. I dunno know were I got this and whose the author of this article. :))


Here are the 12 ways:


1. Avoid arguments.
2. Show respect for the other person's opinions. Never tell someone they are wrong.
3. If you're wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.
4. Begin in a friendly way.
5. Start with questions the other person will answer yes to.
6. Let other person do the talking.
7. Let the other person feel the idea is his/hers.
8. Try honestly to see things from the other person's point of view.
9. Sympathize with the other person.
10. Appeal to noble motives.
11. Dramatize your ideas.
12. Throw down a challenge.


No comments: