Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Back . . . .:))

After 5 days of Temporary Haitus . . . I'm Back . . . !!! :) Welcome back to me :)) I really did miss everyone here in the blogosphere, my blog, my friends, dropping ECs, leaving comments and etc..etc..everything...:)

My holy week was really a jampack of fun. hehehe..sounds ironic right? instead of spending it prayerfully mine is a time of excitement and fun. On holy thursday after attending the mass, i had a night out with my friends and got home early morning, 3am. Bonding to the maximum level for after 3 years of not seeing each other we get reunited and this event happens once in a lifetime. We really had so much fun and talks about life and . . . secret...lolz. On Saturday my cousin invite us to go with her to their place at Malabang, Lanao Sur. And on the spot, we pack our clothes and things and headed to Malabang. It was kinda long trip but my son enjoyed it so much. It was our first time to visit their place. I'll post our pictures later. What is important is . . . I'm Back in the blogosphere. . . :))

No comments: