Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Okinawa Japan My Dream Travel Destination

Every one of us sometimes needs to have a break like a vacation break just to unwind and rest from the bustling city lives that we have. Like me I dream for an out of the country vacation someday and my dream destination is at Okinawa Japan.

Wondering why of all the places I choose Okinawa Japan as my dream vacation destination because Okinawa is well known for its beautiful beaches and I love the beaches so much. And aside from its beautiful beaches Okinawa also is well known on their cherry blossom which usually blooms early January. They also have lots of affordable hotels and resorts for your accommodation.


Okinawa Japan is located at the Southwest if mainland Japan and is the southern most prefecture for the country. It is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Wow! So cool for a vacation destination. Okinawa is just about two and a half hours flight from Tokyo’s Haneda Airport to Naha Airport. And by the way you need not worry with their weather for they have a warm weather all year long.

No comments: