Monday, July 13, 2009

Day Out with my Cousins

Yesterday we don't have anything to do, so my sister and I, together with my two cousins decided to go to a Tiange to window shop at the same time buy something that would interest us. Since we don't have a budget Tiange is a good place to go because you can ask for a price discounts. After wandering around for almost one hour our stomach were all complaining so we went to Mang Inasal to eat. Here are our pictures. . .

my cousin ivy and my sister lalang
busy eating:)

my sister . . . full and satisfied after eating

my cousin ting2 and me


Unfortunately I don't have pictures of us at the Tiange because I'm afraid to take out my digicam for someone may snatch it from my hands. But we enjoy wandering around the Tiange. :))

2 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Wow.. inasal/lechon is so yummy! I missed it already! I might bought it 1 lb./kl one of this day. yummm!

Unknown said...

hmmm.. that was fun of you Laine to go out with family.. I bet the food was great..