Monday, October 12, 2009

still in Bacolod


It's my 2nd day here in Bacolod City and it's fattening. lolz! We have nothing much to do but to listen to all the not so boring speakers....sshhh.... and wait for the meal time. And the food were all so delicious. gosh! i forgot my diet....:( And I'm a little bit sad because my digicam is not functioning well, i dunno for what reason though. How can I know take pictures now, especially that streets were filled with mascara decorations because they are celebrating their mascara festival. huhuhu. . . We still have 3 days more to go here in Bacolod City and I don't have a digicam...wrong timing....:(


Gotta go now . . . I'm here in an internet shop right now and my time is almost up . . .

3 comments:

sweet_shelo said...

wow naa diay ka sa Bacolod Laine.. Ka sayang oi ur cam is not working..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow buti ka pa nasa bacolod hehehe..

Sis laine, favor naman please???

I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please cast a vote for her, the contest runs until October 31st so your vote would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for all your help!

analou said...

How I wish I can witness that Mascara festival. I saw before on tv how colorful and gorgeous this festival. How's your seminar? Hope it turn out well. Take care.