Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"HATRED" is what I feel right now

Wikipedia defines hatred as a word that describes the intense feelings of dislike. It can be used in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate objects or animals, to hatred of other people, entire groups of people, or people in general.


Yup HATRED is what I feel right now! I know its bad to hate someone but that’s what I really feel as of the moment. HATE because after everything that has happened… I haven’t even received any apologies from both parties but instead the opposite happens I was then the villain. I was asked to back off…Wow! As if I’m the sinner or the one who commit mistakes. If only cursing is not a sin then I’ll make a curse but then I’m not that bad enough to put people in harm.


Anyways sorry for this rant of mine… I just want to express and let go what I feel as of the moment. But even that’s what I feel right now – HATRED . . . one thing for sure that I wouldn’t forget to do is to SMILE amidst this crisis in my life right now.

No comments: