Thursday, October 22, 2009

52 Weeks Challenge: 1st Entry 1/52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I was visiting my friend Shelo of Mi Mundo del Amor's blog and read her entry about this 52 Week Challenge hosted by Carin in Forever in Blue Jeans. I got interested and wanted to join the challenge so I headed over Forever in Blue Jeans Site. And the challenge is very simple, for every Thursdays you must post a picture of you and your child or your children for 52 Weeks.


And since me and my son loves to take pictures together almost every day I was encourage to join in this 52 Weeks Challenge.


Here’s my 1st entry for this Thursday :)

We were watching tv and my son got my cellphone and ask me to take pictures of us.


what's with that big eyes? :)

wacky pix. . .jonjon you were not looking at the cam

oh so sweet. . .:)



For more 52 Weeks Challenge entries, just click the button above :)

2 comments:

Carin said...

those are such great pictures, the last one is absolutely sweet. Your son is pretty good with a camera too.

sweet_shelo said...

liwat man jud nimo ni imo chikikoy laine oi.. by the way , laine kahibalo ko mo change template sa wordpress. galing kay sa imo mana domain i change gang. Kahibalo ka sa imo domain log-in and password? gae ko details..