Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 24 - A Day to Remember

Yup October 24 is indeed a special day and unforgettable day for me because it has so many events and celebrations that had happened.


First is I arrived home from our videoke night out at 2am and a little bit tipsy then. :) Second, I have to wake up at 6am for I have to attend the 3rd Mindanao Bloggers Summit at Pearlmont Inn which registration starts at 8am. Unfortunately I was very late and arrived at the venue at 11am...tsk..tsk..too bad, but still it was worth it, for i've got the chance to have a picture with the ever handsome Atty. Adel Tamano one of the guest speaker on that said event. I also had a chance to witness for the very first time the awarding of the 2009 Blog Awards Night but did not finish the said ceremony for I have to be home by 7 pm because my son wants to celebrate his papa's bday. So I have to rushed to Red Ribbon to buy a birthday cake. When I arrived home my son was then so excited to blow the candles on the cake and sing a happy birthday song for his papa. Well, whatta a thoughtful son for he did not forget to celebrate his papa's bday even his papa is a miles away from us. :)

'Twas really indeed a full packed day for me. After all the events and celebration I feel so stressed out and tired. lolz! But I did enjoy my day so much.


Anyways here's my pic with the ever handsome Atty. Tamano


kilig to the max ang mga beauties :)


Philippine Blog Awards Wall



my son remembering and celebrating his papa's bday

3 comments:

sweet_shelo said...

wow galing nyo naman , u were able to attend to a summit like that..

Gwapo lage jud na atty ha... gapa cute sad mo dah..

Happy bday to your hubby Laine!!

Bacolod and Beyond said...

wow, that's great! I guess, you enjoyed...
You're all gwapa and gwapo...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie Mommy Laine

anne said...

ang cute ng baby mo hehehe,