Wednesday, October 7, 2009

shout out that speaks itself

A glimpse of her second friendster account shout out . . .

"what's scary when someone treats you special? it’s when you get used to it and unluckily, you can't get it out of your system anymore....uh..mis u"

Wow! I salute you girl….you’re truly in love with a married man….


And here’s her original friendster account shout . . .

"it just happen to be me..."


What a clever girl she is….


She even have two facebook accounts..and this is her comment to one of my post . . .

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "What a Lucky Gurl....":

elaine..can you add me on my other account in my facebook..pls dont post my comment tnx u..


…on her OTHER facebook account??? Why? Because it’s safe to add me on that other account rather than the old one???? hmmmm. . .

1 comment:

Mommy Dharlz said...

hala, baga xa ug nawong...