Sunday, November 29, 2009

sleepless nights. . .


I have sleepless nights for my son is sick again. . .that's the reason why I was not able to update my blog and do my usual blog hopping for these past few days. *sigh* Hope my son will be okay soon. . . and before signing off... let me first thank all those friends of mine here in the blogosphere old or new who keeps on visiting my blog everyday and sorry for not returning that visit for I am still nursing my sick son. :( Hope you do all understand. :) Promise when my son get better soon i'll visit you all...:) have to log off now. . .got to have some rest too for i'm not feeling well also due to stress and not having enough sleep.....

1 comment:

nuts said...

i know the feeling when one family member is sick, nakaka stress talaga.. sigh. I hope your son gets well very soon.. have enough rest too, mahirap kung mom naman ang magkasakit.. :(