Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback 15

Friday Photo Flashback



This picture was taken way back 1996, we were still 2nd year college at this time. In fact we are in our University P.E. uniform. I really miss these good old days.

Beautiful Nerissa as I mention before is my dear friend since my kindergarten years. I miss her sweet smile and her charm. She’s now working in Dubai. While my cutie friend Rachelle is in Thailand and soon to be married to a Thai-Chinese businessman. And I will be there candle sponsor on their wedding day to be held here in the Philippines. I really miss you girls.


For more Friday Photo Flashback entries, just click the button above. :)

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

I love pictures with good friends!!! Very special!

Laurencita said...

it's nice that you still keep in touch with your old friends.

Have a great weekend!