Friday, November 13, 2009

I have my Hair Done . . .

Since I'm in a two days leave from work, I decided to have my hair done. I went to a beauty salon in one of the malls here just this afternoon and let my long hair cut or trim for about 2 inches I guess. But to my dismay the hair cutter did not follow my instructions and cut my hair in a so called layered style and he cut it a little bit too short from what I expected…huhuhu… :( Wish my hair will grow fast. And I wish for a hair relax or a hair rebond right away, but as of the moment I don’t have a budget for all of that. Huhuhu…guess I have to suffer for quite some time with this shorty shorty layered hair I’ve got. :(



My Old Hair


front view

back view
It's quite too long already


My New Shorty, Shorty Layered Style Hair

front view

a little bit too short, though

back view

No comments: