Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let Us Support MTV Emerge


I love music but music doesn’t love me, is there such thing as that? I remember before in college I used to be a choir member and every Christmas we had concerts to attend to. That’s how much I love music but the problem is I am a tone deaf. I dunno if I am out of tune or in tune. Well, those were the days. Anyways, good enough that my son loves music at his early age he loves to listen to music at the radio or watch music videos in the television. I observe that he has a sense of passion in music. In fact he loves to watch MTV where I am also an avid fan too. And just recently I’ve learned that that they have this newest platform MTV Emerge which is actually created for unsigned music talents in the Philippines.

With MTV Emerge, unsigned music talents have the opportunity to showcase their work and be given an opportunity to win great prizes like one year recording contract with Jeepney Music, which was founded by the well known Apl.de.Ao of the Black Eyed Peas. MTV, Jeepney Music and Department of Tourism collaborations, aims to find the hottest and creative unsigned music talent from all genres of music ( Indie, rock, hip-hop, R&B, metal, solo artist, etc.) This is really great news to all those aspiring talents. I bet some of you are already interested to join.




I cast my vote at KABIT by B.U.D. I like the song. Vote for it too. :)

No comments: