Saturday, September 5, 2009

What You Need to Know About Fashion

I'm not a fashionista, in fact I don't have a good taste of fashion. I don't even know how to mix and match my clothes that's why most of the time I end up dumping my old clothes and buying for new ones. Gosh! as if I'm rich. lolz

Anyways, I just read this tips from a magazine on what you need to know about fashion and decided to post it and share it here in my blog. Hoping that this will be of great help to those like me who's not that creative and experimental when it comes to dressing up. *wink* :))

  1. Start small. Don't copy everything you see in magazines. Try a piece at a time and see if you like it before throwing yourself into the style of the moment.
  2. Trust your gut. Confidence is the key to looking good. So if you're having doubts about a certain outfit, then, put it back on the rack!
  3. You can't go wrong with classics. Regular tees and slacks always look clean, elegant, and sophisticated.
  4. Don't break the bank. Putting together a new outfit doesn't necessarily require you to buy anything. Be creative. Remix pieces you already have, try a new hair or makeup style and work those accessories.
  5. Experiment. Have you had the same look since college? Well, it's about time to try something different. Whether it's a whole new image or simply a different cut of jeans, remember that the style shouldn't be taken seriously. Have fun with it.
  6. Make fashion work for you. Remember that you wear the clothes. So if you look great in it, have the money to spend and love it, then go ahead and buy it.

No comments: