Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August Top Ten EC Droppers

Thank You Myspace Comments


Last July I was not able to thank my top 10 entrecard droppers and I apologize for that. But now I won’t miss to thank my August top 10 entrecard droppers.

Here they are:

Sharing information - 31

We live to tell God’s Amazing Grace - 18

Your Free Virus Removal - 18

Beyond Feron - 13

LOVE’s Haven - 12

Fatherlyyours.com - 11

Shoot Fire and Save Matches - 11

Sweet Nothings - 11

Thoughts and Obsessions - 10

pensive thoughts - 10


Thank you so much for continuously visiting my site and taking time to drop on my EC. Hope you won’t all get tired of dropping EC to my site. :))



1 comment:

Enchie said...

Hi Laine! I see that I made your August drop list :D thank you so much for the visits and drops too :D