Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don’t be Fooled by Free Offers

One day my cousin approaches me and consults about free business cards which she found out in the net. I told her not to believe on that right away for it may be a marketing strategy to catch’s people attention. For there’s no such thing nowadays especially in the net offering free deals and promotions. At first she was hesitant to believe me but then later on realizes what I’ve said. I then told her if she really wants a personalize business cards she must not take the risk. She must instead visit at 123print dot com for they offer wide selection of business cards to choose from. She won’t be even fooled by it.

2 comments:

sweet_shelo said...

You are right Laine.. daghan binuang karon jud oi..

gh said...

Yep, so many so called free offers out there. Some come in the mail that look like official federal agencies offering free advice and help from the government, but they are anything but. .
Beware, nothing is Free and if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Also beware of all the snake-oil salesmen on the late night infomercials. . .