Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback # 12

Friday Photo Flashback


For today’s Friday photo flash back I will be sharing my grade 6 elementary class picture way back 1990. I studied at a public school just a walking distance from our house. So every day I walked for almost 10 minutes from house to school and vice versa. I and my classmates have been together since grade 1 to grade 6 so we’ve been close to each other like brothers and sisters already.



our class picture way back 1990 :)
I'm in the 1st upper row 2nd to the last
just click the photo to enlarge :)


this was taken during our first ever reunion way back 1995
we're not anymore complete
for we lost contact with some of our classmates :(

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

If you want to share your photo flashback, just click the button above. :)

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

Wow! That is so neat to be in contact w/ some of them, at least!!

Since I've joined Facebook, I have been able to reconnect w/ many childhood friends!!!!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

That is just a priceless picture - and so many of you still connect?? That's great!! Not too many blonde kids in that class, huh?? HA HA HA Thanks for sharing your pictures and have a great weekend ~ ♥

Muthering Heights said...

I love the class photos!