Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Goodbye to my Hunky Idol Patrick . . .


I was shocked this afternoon upon hearing the news about the death of my fave Hollywood hunky actor Patrick Swayze. He died this Monday after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He passed away peacefully with his family at his side after facing the challenges of his illness for the last 20 months. He was 57.

I cannot forget Patrick Swayze for he danced his way into moviegoers’ hearts with Dirty Dancing and then broke them with Ghost.


Rest in Peace Patrick. . .






1 comment:

gh said...

A good post, Laine. Actually, your blog is full of great posts.
I always liked Patrick Swayze and thought he also seemed to be a good person in his private life as well.
He went through a heck of a battle with Pancreatic cancer and unfortunately could not come out of it.
He will always be remembered in a positive light.