Thursday, September 24, 2009

she's off to New York . . .

As I have mentioned on my previous post about my cousin who’s bound to New York for a tour, well I have another update for you guys. I was shock this morning when she called me up and told me that she’s on the way to the airport already. I was not expecting that her trip was this soon enough. She told me that everything was taken care of from the day of his arrival until the day she’ll be going back home. She really did plan it well.

Upon her arrival to New York she book for GO Airlink NYC a transport service that would fetch her from the airport and will bring her to the hotel were she’ll stay. What’s nice with GO Airlink is their services are very affordable and very reliable. And they are always on time and they can be trusted especially to those first timers in New York like my so gutsy cousin. The Car Service NYC that fetches her uses new and modern vehicles with a separate luggage compartment, upholstered seating and have a nice air-conditioning unit that once you’re in the car you really feel like a queen visiting New York. Olah! What an unforgettable New York experience my cousin has. To you my dear cousin have fun and seize the day at the Big Apple.

1 comment:

Glenda is the name. =) said...

Oh my gosh ate... i'm going NY too this coming Oct. for a weekend vacation. I want to know more info about the Go Airlink thingy, please? hehehe thank you in advance...