Friday, September 4, 2009

on home security

My mom is a so meticulous when it comes to safety and security measures in our house. Sometimes we call her a security freak. Lolz! Sorry mom. :)) She always sees to it to that our gate and door locks and knobs are functioning well. She also make sure especially at night that all our doors, gates and windows were properly closed and locked too. Well, I can’t blame her on that, she’s just concern of our safety. And I guess there’s nothing wrong on being extra careful and vigilant in your own house for we don’t know when thefts may come or may wander around the corner.


Then one day while surfing the net my mom stumble upon GE home security, she was then amazed and interested with it instantly. She likes the GE Home security system because they are using a state of the art security technology. They are using a wireless home security system and they have this interactive monitoring features that you’ll always know what’s going on at your home regardless where you are at the moment. My mom also like the GE alarm system, in fact she wants to have one installed at our house. Whew! What a security freak my mom is. :))

No comments: