Thursday, May 7, 2009
1. Learn to love your work and your career.
2. Built Excellent work habits and discipline.
3. Balance your time between your work and your family. Your work is as important as your family.
4. Develop a to-do-list everyday. Set goals for the week.
5. Prioritize what you need to accomplish.
6. Associate wisely with friends or office mates.
7. Criticism from colleagues, remember that you can't always please everyone. Ask yourself
whether there is truth in your critics complain.
8. If asked to attend a seminar grab the opportunity and make the most of it.
siguro mas ok yung #3 kase pareho po silang kelangan natin gawin di ba?
May 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)