Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rich in Awards!

I was surprised this morning when Fe a new blogger friend left a message in my message board that she got an award for me.When I check it out on her site this is what I found a Rich in Awards. Thanks so much Fe for including me in your list for this award. How thoughtful of you.

Here are the awards!

Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other bloggers

1. My Savior - Lord Jesus Christ
2. My son - Jon-jon
3. My mother
4. My sister
5. My cousins
6. My friends
7. and my fellow bloggers who keep visiting my blog

Now I want to pass this to:
Clarrisa, Shelo, Beth, Tammy, Tetcha, Sudhersana, sweetytots

7 comments:

Sudha said...

WOW !!! Laine, thank you so much!!! the funny thing is I just saw these awards in one of the blogs and thought OMG how beautiful these awards are!!! then thought ok this will take a round and will reach me also sometime soon lol;)but did not even had a clue I will get this tday frm you..love u Laine :) will post this ASAP I'm copying the images right now :P

djtammy said...

yehey ;-) Thank you so much Mommy Laine. You never forget me in your list :-)

Clarissa said...

thanks for the thoughts,Laine!!This is my first time to receive from you.I'll post them soon!!

have a nice day!^_^

sweet_shelo said...

hehe. thanks Laine.. naunhan ko nimo.. ako pud na g award nimo.. mhuahh

payatot said...

gaganda naman ng mga awards mo tita laine!!! dumarami ang mga prends ha?

Becca Cosmetics said...

Congrats on your awards.

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Elizabeth said...

thanks for this, i posted this already, add ko ung name mo ha? thanks so much for this Laine! :)