Friday, March 27, 2009

MEME

I was tagged by my sweet friend Shelo, thanks very much. I found this nice and interesting since It’s about memes. I’m fond of meme but dunno what meme is…sounds so funny and ignorant but its true. So know I gonna share it with you guys what a meme is…

"What is a Meme?" - it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on...



Where is your cell phone............ at my desk
Your father......................... deceased
Your favorite thing................. my cellphone
Your dream last night............... can’t remember
Your favorite drink................. Pineapple juice and tequila :))
Your dream/goal..................... to be love and be love…:)) and be financially stable (serious!)
The room you are in.................four corner room with tables, chairs, computers and clients..
I'm at the office right now.
Your fear........................... total darkness
Where do you want to be in 6 years….. I want to go somewhere else outside the country to start a new life and be with someone who would love me dearly.
Muffin.............................. don’t have any right now….what I have is a shakoy…:))
One of your wish list items......... new computer
Where you grew up................... Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
The last thing you did.............. make a financial status
What are you wearing................ brown kamiseta blouse and a brandless jeans
Your TV............................. there is no tv here at the office
Your pets........................... dog
Your computer....................... desktop
Your life........................... is so unfair and most of the time it’s like a rollercoaster but I’m always at the bottom never been up
Your mood........................... sad and despair
Missing someone..................... yes super but I don’t think that person misses me too…
Your car............................ don’t have any can’t afford one
Favorite store...................... Limketkai Mall
Your summer......................... super duper hot summer wanna spend it in the beach
Your favorite color................. yellow and orange
When is the last time you laughed... last night
Last time you cried................. can’t remember, I hate crying
Person who emails me................ my friends
Favorite foods...................... anything except sushi I hate it.
Place I would rather be right now... somewhere out there…..PARIS…..
Person I think will respond......... friends and fellow bloggers..


Since almost all of my friends here in the blogosphere has this meme or have been tag with this meme already. So I'll gonna pass this on to all those who wanna grab this...Feel free to grab and share this tag.... :))

No comments: