Thursday, March 5, 2009

Courageous Award

Shelo & Phebie gave me this Courageous Award, thanks so much. And I'm very sorry for the very delayed post. I got so busy for these past few days that I was not able to update my blog but its better late than never. :) :)


Queen Marie Antoinette was born on November 2, 1755 in Vienna, Austria. She was the youngest and most beautiful daughter of Francis Stephen I and Maria Theresa, Emperor and Empress of the Holy Roman Empire. Marie Antoinette was brought up believing her destiny was to become queen of France. She married the crown prince of France in 1770. Four years later she became queen when her husband was crowned King Louis XVI (House of Bourbon).

"It is quite certain that in seeing the people who treat us so well despite their own misfortune, we are more obliged than ever to work hard for their happiness." -Marie Antoinette-

“Courage! I have shown it for years; think you I shall lose it at the moment when my sufferings are to end?” ~~MARIE ANTOINETTE~~

Now I will give this award to Tetcha, Beth & Tammy.

Maybe the three of you have already this award but I will still give this to all of you. Hope you'll accept it. :)

No comments: