Thursday, January 22, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

I'm just blog hopping on mom gen's blog last night and this morning she left a message on my cbox informing that she have something for me. So I click on her name to link on her blogsite. And I was suprise to see that she choose my blog for this Honest Scrap Award. Thank you very much mom gen.



Thanks again.Here are the rules.

-Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are.
-Show the 7 random names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.”
-List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 Random facts about me:

I dunno were to start.....:)
  1. I'll start during my college days. I'm an Atenean, I graduated at Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan.
  2. During my college days I'm a member of Campus Chapel Aides. You'll always see me at the university chapel serving as a reader, commentator, sometimes as lady server and a choir. (religious daw).
  3. I major on my extra curricular rather than my curricular..hahaha (bad!)
  4. I love to sing but singing or music doesn't love me at all. huhuhu...
  5. I'm a jolly and bubbly person.
  6. I love to pose on pictures...hahaha..picture addict
  7. I love to wear kamiseta blouses. (addict na)
  8. I'm a working mom at the same time a dad to my 3 year old son. (wonder a mom)
  9. I work in a government agency and assigned at finance division. So I'm always dealing with figures. ( makabuang!)
  10. I love to read books and magazines.
  11. I love to surf in the net.

oooppssss...said to many already....:) If you left hanging on my random facts don't hesitate to ask me more about myself.... anyways thanks again mom gen. Hope to know you better.

Love's Haven

Blogging Beauty

demcy

mommydharlz

No comments: