They say when before or when exchanging I dos, be ready to share your balance sheets.
Once you've pledge to be by your man for better or for worse, you have vowed to be together no matter what even through richness and tough financial situations. For many marriages have crumbled due to disputes on money.
To be on the same page, you and your husband have to agree on the way you will manage your money. You also have to have the same financial goals and commit to work together to achieve those goals.
Here are some tips for a wonderful financial life together:
- Discuss what money means to you.
- Write down your Financial Goals.
- Be HONEST about what you own and what you owe.
- Make a budget
- Decide who will hold the purse.
- And last but not the least Live within your means.