Thursday, August 20, 2009

Having Fun at Vegas

One day we had a small chit chat with my aunt who’s based on California about the show she had just recently watch at Las Vegas. Her boss gave her a Blue Man Group Tickets Las Vegas as a thank you gift for the good services she rendered as Medical Technologist. She then told me that she really enjoyed the show so much that she can’t help but share it with me. Blue Man Group is a cultural phenomenon that has been taking audiences by storm since 1988. With their shiny, blue grease paint, bald heads and black clothing you will surely enjoy and love their performances. Even I, was so thrilled while listening to what she was narrating about the Blue Man Group performances. Oh, how I wish someday I could also visit Las Vegas, but I guess this will always remains a dream. *sigh* :))

No comments: