Monday, June 1, 2009

May Top Ten EC Droppers

Thank You Myspace Comments


Come the month of June, it’s the middle of the year already, indeed time fly so fast. And I consider the month of June as my month because . . . well never mind. :))


Anyways, I would like to thank the Top Ten Entrecard droppers for the month of MAY.
Thank you so much for continuously visiting my site and taking time to drop on my EC. :))



Lisgold - 28


FickleMinded-A Life That Is Less Ordinary - 24


Yashiro - 22


The Mommy Journey - 18


pensive thoughts - 18


We live to tell God's Amazing Grace - 17


Sweet Nothings - 16


LOVE's Haven - 14


Her and History - 14

4 comments:

Enchie said...

I thank you too :D

Chris said...

yipee! i made it :D

ark said...

Hey, glad to be on this list. I hope you will visit my site as well. ;-)

Mommy Jes said...

hi thnks for dropping by....salamat kung nagdan hana k sa digiscrap ko ehehe =) actually sa ginagawa kong pohotobook yan ng ank ko...1st bday nya yan eh =)sana nga matapos ko n ng mai order n sa artscow eheheh =)