Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blogger Buddy Award

I got this award from my preggy friend here in the blogosphere Shelo of Mi Mundo del Amor. Thanks very much shel for considering me as a buddy and for always including me in your awards recipient list. And sorry for the delayed post. :))




There has been no rules in this award so i would like to pass this award to jenny of the way i used to be, jes, beth of mommypassionista, beth of trust.loyalty.bliss, enchie, genegosh, phebie, & emma and to those who want to grab this award feel free to do so. . . :)


5 comments:

Gin Hansson said...

LAine, posted already...thank you so much for mentioning my name here... Have a good day.

Genefaith said...

thanks for this..so cute...post it as soon as I got time...

BTW, i juz find time last night to post ur tag for me about plagiarism...here is it:http://www.genejostory.com/2009/06/i-join-hands-with-others-who-say-no-to.html

emma said...

Hi Laine!! Posted already!! super thanks for including me :)

Enchie said...

Thank you laine will post this soon hugs!

Phebie said...

mem post na nko sa akong isa ka blog....

http://wwww.princessdanielle.com-

So Much To Tell....