Monday, June 29, 2009

Headache. . .

My head aches . . . waaaaaaa . . . I think I need some rest. I've been sleeping late at night for almost one week now. I was addicted again in reading pocketbooks. As of the moment I’m reading Judith McNaught my fave author’s Night Whisperer. And last night I was so engross reading that I was not able to notice the time that it was already 2am. Waaaaaaaaa…this is what I get of not having enough sleep and rest . . . a really, really bad headache and it sucks. I have some opps to finish but my head is throbbing with pain. Hayy. . .I’ll better take some pain relievers or paracetamol perhaps to ease the pain.

1 comment:

Genefaith said...

hope you'll be fine..take a rest...

got a tag for u here http://www.genejostory.com/2009/06/down-to-earth-and-behave-seductively.html

have a nice sleep...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration