Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback #5

Friday Photo Flashback


I and my Papang


I dedicate today's Friday Photo Flashback in memory of my father who died 8 years ago. Tomorrow June 20 will be his 68th birthday.


I'm not a Papa's girl, as i recall we always argue with my papang because his an old fashion father who wants her daughter to be always at home. He believes that if you’re a girl your role is only in the house. But I'm not like that, I'm a modern girl who loves to explore new things. In fact my papang used to call me a rebellious daughter before. :). Well, i guess my papang was over protective then because he wants only the best for me. And I’m sure wherever he is right now he’ll be happy for he has formed a responsible daughter.:))


Happy Birthday Papang & Happy Father's Day too :)

I miss you much . . .


If you want to share your photo flashback, just click the button above. :)





8 comments:

More Than Words said...

What a great picture, Laine. My father is only a couple of years older. I love seeing pictures like this!!

Thank you for sharing!!

pehpot said...

lucky for you hihi.. me, I don't recall having a father at all, hehe, womanizer kase..

cool photo ha!

Thanks for the Father's Day greetings :)

Make or Break

pet said...

kaygandang balikan ang nakaraan lalo na kay papang ano? happy fathers day sa kanya at happy bday na rin sa june 20

Beth in NC said...

That is such a sweet picture!

Tina❀ said...

a wonderful photo. I had old fashioned value parents also. Wasn't till I was older, I realized how right they were. Well, maybe not in women only staying home. to each his own on that.

Muthering Heights said...

That's a nice photo of you two!

Geli said...

What a lovely picture, Laine. I think most kids had their 'contrary ways' as far as their parents are concerned. I know, I caused my parents a lot of grief and heartache, they just did not understand my then modern way of thinking. They meant well.

My own kids are 30 and 26 years old and I have the challenge now not to pull my hair out at times. They are good kids, just times change.

So it goes on. Cherish the lovely memories.

momstheword said...

What a sweet picture of you two. I love his shoes. I'll bet he was a stylish dresser!

I miss my dad too, he's been gone a year and a half now. He was very protective too.