Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A-Z Tag

Sweet Shelo has tag me. . . thanks Shel! *muah*


A- Attached or Single? – its kinda complicated :)
B- Best Friend? – best friends: Rhona and Dfri
C- Cake or pie? – BOTH :)
D- Day of choice? -Saturday
E- Essential item? – my cellphone & digicam can't live without it.
F- Favorite Color? –yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? – gummy bears
H- Hometown? – City of Golden Friendship – CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
I- Indulgence? - shopping if I do have a budget, surfing the net and blogging
J- June or July? – June because it’s my birth month…:)
K- Kids? – I only have 1
L- Life is not complete w/o – God, my family and my career (as if I do have a nice career…toink!)
M- Marriage date? – Secret
N- Number of magazine subscriptions – only One – RD Asia
O- Orange or apple? - both
P- Phobias? – I’m a Claustrophobic (fear of enclosed spaces) & Nyctophobic (fear of dark places)
Q- Quotes? – What is essential is invisible to the eye (from my fave book entitled The Little Prince)
R- Reason to smile? My son
S- Season of choice? – summer
T- Tag people -hmmm..can't think of any coz they're been A-Z tag already. So i'll tag ANYONE who interest to
read this. Kinda generous...so don't be shy grab or copy this tag on your blog after reading.
U- Unknown fact about me – hmmm..can’t think of any…better keep it to myself.
V- Vegetable? - broccoli & cauliflower (sosyal!) LOL
W- Worst habit? – I always make pat the people beside me if I laugh.
X- Xray or ultrasound? - Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite foods? – hmmm…PIZZA?
Z- Zodiac sign - Gemini


No comments: