Monday, February 9, 2009

My Greatest Fear has just arrive. . .


During the last quarter of 2007 my/our family was strucked by an unexpected situation or happening that truly turned or shifted our lives 160 degrees. I thought it was the end of everything already. I was shocked upon knowing it. I did not expect that this will happen to us. But it already happened and the damaged has been done. As if we were hit by storm signal #4. Dreams and lives were shattered into pieces that time. I have no where to run and no one to confide to. I was left all alone trying to find ways on what to do with everything that was happening on us. I'm very, very afraid at that moment, but trying to be tough and strong just to face the situation. Perhaps these are just challenges in life that I had to face.

And then, the hour has arrived for us to go through all the process. And after going through all of it and after waiting for almost a year my Greatest Fear has arrived. . . and its worse than I ever expected . . .

Now, again I'm lost and scared for I dunno what lies ahead of us. I'm lost, I had so many sleepless nights. I wanted to cry but my tears had run out. So I said to myself "Bahala na si batman."

They said if a door closes another door will open. I hope that door will open so soon before its too late. . .

No comments: