While I was keeping away my old magazines inside my topsy-turvy cabinet I came across an article about ways in reducing stress. And since I don't know and i don't have any idea what to write on my blog yet. I decided to share this article to my avid readers if there still any....lol! :) Well, here are the ways to reduce stress. . .
1. Be aware of stressful situations in your life.
2. Take steps to reduce the causes of harmful stress.
3. Find a stress reduction technique that you enjoy and stick with it.
4. Try and get some regular exercise such as walking, swimming or whatever appeals to you. This promotes the release of natural soothing chemicals in your body.
5. Do something you enjoy or find satisfying like gardening, watching movies or anything that it satisfy you.
6. Set time aside for yourself for relaxation and recreation.
7. Consider meditating perhaps with soothing music in the background.
8. Learn how to release stress and tension through deep breathing techniques.
9. Eat right. Exclude foods that are unhealthy. Watch the use if alcohol, caffeine, drugs and tobacco.
Hope these tips help in relieving one's stress feeling.