Monday, January 25, 2010

run out of words and motivation to blog. . .

I run out of words, thoughts and ideas on what to write and share on my blog for these past few days or should i say weeks. It started last December of the previous year til now.I am also not motivated to blog. I dunno for what reason . . . my brains were not functioning well i guess, and duhhhh. . . have nothing to write. . . Many times i tried to write something that I have so many drafts left unpublished. I missed all my blogging friends, I missed visiting their blogs. I missed all my opportunities if there's any but sad to say I don't have any. huhuhu....haven't gotten back my Page Rank til now with this domain of mine but if I'm going to switch back with my blogspot which is http://cutietwinkies.blogspot.com it has still its PR 2. Well, i guess i have to switch back, though soon. I guess all of these things are product of my TAMADisities syndrome. . . have to get out of this certain syndrome and be back for good on the blogosphere. . . .hope my blogging friends are still there to welcome me back. . . drama huh?! :) mishu all. . .

9 comments:

His Unfailing Love said...

Nice place, thanks

His Unfailing Love said...

Ganyan talaga, I also feel the same, maybe there's a time in our lives that we are unmotivated to do anything, we just need a rest and enjoy life without blogging, hehe!

josie said...

oops baka nasobrahan ka sa pahinga, haha. ganyan kasi feeling ko dati when I got back from Palawan, I'm so tamad din, and didn't even bother to sit in front of my pc for two weeks.

Beth said...

I also feel that way at times. Ok lang yan. Just let me know if you switched already to your old blog ha? So i can add it up. Thanks for the visit! :) Take care!

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one great source of tips on this topic[...]

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Saw your site bookmarked on Reddit.I love your site and marketing strategy.Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!
My Home [b][url=http://www.account-money.com/]account money[/url][/b]
account money

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!
I am been engaged 10 years on the finance personal software If you have some questions, please get in touch with me.
My Home [b][url=http://www.financepersonalsoftware.com/]finance personal software[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!