Wednesday, February 29, 2012

been away for soooo long....

being away in the blogging world for such a long, long while makes me disoriented. as if i'm a newbie blogger again. i dunno where to go, in fact i had a hard time logging in my blog because i forgot my password...(tsk...tsk..tsk...) i can't even access my blog for entrecard.mad1421.com keeps me from accessing it..its says url expired...how come for am using blogspot. i spent almost half day figuring it out how to reclaim my site url until i tried changing my url name again for the 3rd time...from http://laineabode.blogspot.com to http://laineslifejourney.blogspot.com whew! hope entrecard.mad1421.com won't prevent me from accessing my new site url for it really gets me crazy. again the consequences of changing my url name is losing all my blog roll list...i guess this means i have to start all over again...haist.....well, that's my purpose then, i want to start all over again. hope as i will visit some of my friends here in the blogging world they will still remember me. :) :) :)

2 comments:

reyapot said...

sister! welcome back! sempre remember pa kita noh.. nasa blogroll ko pa nga ikaw eh.. update ko na lang.. its good that you are back..

caloy said...

hello! welcome back! :)